People Skills: Understanding Behaviour Styles (Morning)
- Discover the relationship between beliefs, perceptions and behavior.
- Clarify the important difference between behavior and personality.
- Identify how people may change behavior situationally.
- Identify individual Behavior Style preferences using the Behavior Style Assessment.
- Differentiate and appreciate different patterns of behavior.
- Discover the Results and Emotions Dimensions of behavior.
- Identify the behavior tendencies of each Style.
- Read More
Navigating Conflict (Afternoon)
Module 1: Anatomy of Conﬂict
- Identify the triggers to conﬂict
- Explore some typical reactions to conﬂict
- Take a Conﬂict Inventory
- Begin working on a Case Study to apply your insights and learnings
- Identify two “background” variables that are central to successful conﬂict outcomes
- Explore four core tools that will help you navigate conﬂict effectively.
- Apply these tools to your Case Study
- Identify and practice four skills that deter conﬂict escalation and lead to positive outcomes
- Creating Clear Expectations
- Addressing Variables
- Asking for Accountability
- Managing Internal/External Dynamics
- Apply the skills to your Case Study and create an action plan to reinforce learning